About Dr. Monte Hessler – Credentials and Experience
Dr. Monte Hessler is a chiropractor serving the Phoenix, AZ area. As the team chiropractor for the Phoenix Suns, the Phoenix Mercury, the San Francisco Giants, and the PGA Tour, Dr. Hessler has gained extensive experience in treating top professional athletes who sustained injuries of all types. He continues to serve as both a team chiropractor for professional sports teams and a private practice chiropractor for his Phoenix patients.
Dr. Hessler firmly believes that his patients are number one. No matter what a patient’s pain complaint might be, Dr. Hessler will spend the necessary time and effort to find the ideal solution.
Phoenix Chiropractor Dr. Monte Hessler
Sports Medicine Chiropractor – Dr. Monte Hessler has a long track record of treating injured athletes of all levels in the metro-Phoenix area. He has cared for some of the biggest names in professional sports, and has vast experience treating amateurs, as well. But, sports injuries aren’t all he treats. Whether your injury is sports related, from an automobile accident, or just from moving wrong, Dr. Hessler can help you on the road to recovery.
- Bachelor of Science
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
- Sports Medicine Certification
- Private Practice since 1986
Sports Injury Treatment
- Chiropractic Consultant – San Francisco Giants Baseball Club.
- Team Chiropractor – Phoenix Suns (NBA) Basketball Club.
- Team Chiropractor – Phoenix Mercury (WNBA) Basketball Club.
- Chiropractor on Tour – PGA Sports Medicine Team.
- Chiropractic Consultant – Chicago Cubs Baseball Club.
- Chiropractic Consultant – Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club.
- Advisory Board – Fusionetics.
- Consultant: Arizona State Board of Chiropractic Examiners